When new technologies hit the market, many business owners are resistant at first. Learning to work with a new tool takes time, and that is time that you have to take away from running your business. Also, it is hard to tell early on if a new piece of technology is really going to enhance your business. BUT, we can’t write off new technology too quickly. For instance what if you never got a smart phone and took the time to learn how it works? You would be at a great business disadvantage at this point.
In this article we would like to introduce you to High Definition Video Conferencing. This technology is far easier to use than any smart phone and it will save you time and money while enhancing your business. We at FastBlue often rely on this service to connect with our employees, business partners and clients. We would love to introduce you to this technology that has been so helpful to our business.
HD Video Conferencing is a pretty self-explanatory technology that allows users to host and participate in video conferences from multiple locations and a variety of devices. This technology is ideal for a wide variety of meetings.
Uses for HD Video Conferences:
- Conduct your employee training meetings with video conferences and even use on screen technology to keep notes, share a blackboard, and store information for your team to pick up on at your next meeting.
- Touch base with clients frequently. Rather than limiting your face to face communication with clients to business trips, you can host a personal visual conversation with them between trips.
- This allows you to interview potential employees without traveling for short trips and disrupting your work.
- Join in on an important meeting when you are traveling on other business.
- Connect your team from multiple office locations. This is a great way to maintain continuity throughout your business.
It is important to note that even if Video Conferencing is a new technology for your office, it is incredibly easy to implement. The interface is simple and customer assistance is always available if you have difficulties getting started. This technology is compatible with all internet providers, interfaces and devices.
As previously mentioned, we at FastBlue rely on this service often. We find that video conferencing is one of the most efficient tools that a business can use to cut costs and enhance services. If you would like to find out more about High Definition Video Conferencing please contact us today. Our team of highly skilled technicians and customer service representatives are here to help 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Thank you.
Image Source: suphakit73 / Freedigitalphotos.net