Reservationless Audio Conferencing is one of the best tools out there for businesses small and large. It is a wonderful, easy to implement tool that is sure to enhance any business for many reasons.
In this article we would like to discuss the top five reasons for bringing Reservationless Audio Conferencing to your business.
- First and foremost, this service allows you to have reservationless or scheduled group calls, whichever is more convenient. You can use this service to host a weekly team meeting without having to send around emails to schedule a meeting each and every week. Every member of your team will have the dial in number ready and each individual can call in from wherever they are. Also, you can host reservationless calls at a moment’s notice. This is great when you are working on a deadline and you would like to incorporate everyone’s input into the final product. Without conference calling this last minute collaboration would be impossible and the final product might suffer.
- Secondly, Reservationless Audio Conferencing directly affects your bottom line by allowing you to avoid business travel. Consider the amount of money it costs to fly across the country to meet with clients or even the cost of drive to a meeting and hosting a lunch. You can eliminate a great deal of cost by cutting back on travel. You can also avoid the headache of navigating to new locations, planning out trips, and leaving your office unsupervised.
- With Reservationless Audio Conferencing you can connect with your team at anytime from anywhere. This increases your productivity greatly. For example, you may be away on a business trip to visit a client. Instead of putting all of your other clients on the back burner, you can connect with your team and your clients while out of the office. Clients truly appreciate the ability to access you at any time and with little notice.
- Reservationless Audio Conferencing also comes in handy when training is necessary. We all know that the best way to train someone to use a computer program is to allow them to complete the training in front of a computer. With a conference call the instructor can guide your team through the lesson while each individual follows along from the comfort of their office using their own computer. This means you no longer need a training room filled with computers to successfully host training sessions.
- Lastly, Reservationless Audio Conferencing services come complete with extra features that elevate the service above a basic three way call. In-call keypad features and commands offer many conveniences. You can choose to have guest introductions when individuals join the call. Also, you can also choose to mute all callers other than the host (this is particularly useful during training calls or presentation speeches). You can record the call for playback. The list of extra features goes on and on.
If you are interested in bringing Reservationless Audio Conferencing to your office please contact us at Fastblue.
Image Source: sippakorn, pakorn / FreeDigitalPhotos.net